Self Catering in Madeira


All images copyright of Madeira-Lets 2018

Weekly Rates and Terms & Conditions

The apartment is let for a minimum of one week (flexible on which day you want to check-in on). The weekly rate is £395 per week or €545 Euros with a 5% discount on bookings exceeding 8 or more nights. A non refundable 25% deposit is required when making your reservation with the remaining 75% due 45 days prior to departure. The remaining 75% balance payment can only be refunded for cancellations received within no less than 90 days notice prior to your departure, thereafter no refunds can be made and the full balance will still be due unless the accommodation is cancelled by the owner. It is your responsibility to ensure acknowledgement of your cancellation is received in good time, proceeding with your booking means acceptance of these terms.


Use this page to book online now and secure your preferred dates. The calendar to the right is ALWAYS up to date. You can use the PayPal options to the below to pay your deposit with secure online use of most credit cards. Once the booking is accepted, a welcome pack with directions & instructions will be mailed to you together with details on how to pick up the keys.


How to Book & Availability Options

First check the calendar to the right to see if your dates are free. This  

  calendar is always kept up to date.

If you would like to pay via cheque or bank transfer simply email your

  reservation request or enquiry to Natasha Rybakova

• To book and pay online right now, using a credit card, please use one of

  the PayPal options below. This will request only the 25% deposit, you

  will be sent an email invoice for the remainder 45 days before your


• If you would like to discuss your requirements call Natasha Rybakova (UK)

  07740 521 569, (outside the UK) +44 7740 521 569

Booking holiday in Madeira

This property is managed via "Madeira Island Direct," the local key holder who will meet you at the apartment. They can also arrange for one of their preferred taxi drivers to meet you at the airport and drive you direct to the apartment. Depending upon the time of year this will cost between 30 to 40 Euros which is paid direct to the driver. To book a "direct taxi pick-up" email Natasha Rybakova once you have completed your booking.


This property is registered with the local authorities and is an approved holiday rentail.



Book for one to four weeks

Book a week and a few days